UPDATE: WDM wins it, with ease. Not sure if I have your address, WDM, so can you please flip it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and congrats.
To begin: I wrote yesterday a thing that referenced Jason Kenney. I am now informed that the citizenship guide in question, while failing to mention gay rights, equality, same-sex marriage or snug jeans, did include a photograph of Mark Tewskbury. So they’re totally covered on the homosexuality thing. Canada: we let our gay people swim.
To the caption challenge: Michael Ignatieff. Justin Trudeau. Laptop computers. I thought it would add up to comedy gold. It added up to comedy bronze. Still, it’s time to vote for your favourite caption. Will Mike T. win for a third consecutive week? If so, he’ll have an Olympic cowbell, an Olympic T-shirt, the media guide to the Swedish Olympic team (I sent it along in case he didn’t have enough blond in his life) and an Olympic cap. Or will someone deny him the chance to complete his Olympic ensemble? You and you alone will decide (not really).
- Iggy: “You type in your name, and Duffy says it! This thing is hilarious.” – WDM
- “I can’t wait to see what picture Feschuk has in store for us this week…hey wait, is that…us?” – Mike T.
- So what alias do you post to Macleans under? – Thwim
- “Justin! How the hell do I roll the typing paper into this thing?” – jasonhickman
- “‘Affront to democracy’…good one!” – Duane